Saturday, May 16, 2015

Down to the beach

I spent most of the my free time lying by the pool, napping, and yes taking some pictures for my blog.
 Lately, I am struggling a lot with the work life balance. I didn't get enough sleep and feel stressed out due to the work load. Therefore, I ate a lot of sweets and junk food as a way to relieve stress and end up feeling bad about it since I've gained 3 kg with 2 weeks! So next month, I will try to convince myself to give up on sweet desserts and workout more in order to have a healthier lifestyle. Guess I need to get back on track and go to gym or hula hooping in my bed room for an hour or 2 at least 3 times a week to stay fit and firm. 

Wore this one-piece swimsuit with plunging neckline and open back. Got this classic piece from my friend shop a while ago. I've finally got a chance to wear it! You can see more swimsuits type "SATURDAY.STUDIO"on Instagram.
Huahin Beach. 

 Outfit Details
Swimwear: Saturday Studio
Cover up: Vintage
Sunglasses: D&G
Gladiator Sandals: DVF

B’ Style Voyage 
xx

31 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your bathing suit and the cardigan too! looks like paradise!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! love that swimwear. you look sexy and beautiful. well done.
    Have a great moment also dear :)

    Adhi
    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE SWIMWEAR <3
    you really have great & healthy body, so jealous me hehehe
    what a great place btw

    NEW POST : ACKNOWLEDGE THE MISTAKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to spend the day! Your pictures are just gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!!!:)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your swimwear is wonderful and this place is marvelous ! Are you in Paradise ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice :) lovely blog! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place is to die for!!!


    x Sophia

    Personal blog | Tao of Sophia
    Founder | Blog and The City

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow the location is fantastic, some times we really need a rest
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your swimsuit and coverup are both so chic! Gorgeous.
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both items look very good on you! I'm so jealous you can hang out by the pool in your free time!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit,you look stunning.Your photos are beautiful <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bathing suit is literally perfect on you!
    come visit: WWW.MOOREHISSTYLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that swimsuit! where is taht from?:) looking great and cant wait for my summer now

    www.bridgeofmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the swimsuit! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos again. You always find the most amazing places. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your swimsuit, you looks like youi have great time, enjoy! lovely photos :)

    http://dailywithcappucino.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. These pictures are amazing, I love your look! Thanks for your comment!
    xx Any

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely one piece! You look stunning.fab location.

    Sorry to hear you are feeling stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so beautiful!
    Amazing photos!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Literally beyond chic, the swimsuit is just gorgeous!

    aforvogue

    New Post

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow you look just amazing in this beach outfit

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome look, perfect for sunny day at the beach !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! Great photos! You look amazing! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete