Thursday, June 21, 2012

Le Temps De L'amour: Time for love

I went to watch Moonrise Kingdom a few days ago. I would recommend everyone to see this movie!! It is by far my favorite movie in 2012. I was totally blown away by how beautiful the movie was. The film was well directed and acted with a mesmerizing story and amazing soundtracks!! So today I would like to share with you one of my favourite soundtrack from the film. If I recall correctly, its from the scene that Suzy and Sam are dancing in their underwear on the beach which I think is one of the most memorable scene. I hope you love the song !! This french song called Le Temps De L'amour by Francoise Hardy. Enjoy!!

เมื่อ 3 วันที่ผ่านมาบีไปดูเรื่อง Moonrise Kingdom ต้องขอบอกว่าเป็นหนังที่สุดยอดมากคะ ประทับใจทุกอย่างเลยจริงๆ สมกับที่รอคอยมานาน ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการกำกับที่ดูสมูทและเท่มาก นักแสดงทุกคนรวมถึงตัวเอกที่เป็นเด็กก็แสดงได้ดีมาก แถมเนื้อเรื่องความรักที่แสนจะไร้เดียงสาของเด็กๆก็น่ารักสุดๆ เพลงประกอบก็เก๋เข้ากับเนื้อเรื่องมากอีกด้วย บีอยากแนะนำให้ทุกคนไปดูหนังเรื่องนี้ เพราะสนุกมีครบทุกรสชาติ เนื่องจากอินกับหนังมาก บีเลยเลือกเอาหนึ่งในเพลงประกอบหนังเรื่องนี้มาฝากกันค่ะ เท่าที่จำได้เป็นเพลงที่บรรเลงขึ้นมาตอนที่ตัวเอกอย่าง ซูซี่และแซม เต้นกันอยู่บนชายหาด ซึ่งเป็นอีกหนึ่งซีนที่เก๋ น่ารัก และน่าจดจำที่สุดอีกฉากนึงเลยก็ว่าได้
หวังว่าจะชอบกันนะคะ เป็นเพลงฝรั่งเศสที่มีชื่อว่า Le Temps De L'amour จาก Francoise Hardy.





1 comment: